6 Bedrooms with 6 bathrooms Villa The house from the access road to the enclosure. There is a garage for 4 places. From the front door you can access the main space of the house, a large open plan and very bright living room with access to a terrace. From that floor, you go down a spiral staircase to the lower part of the house, set up as a bar with two toilets and with direct access to the pool and the rest of the grounds. View of the ‘infinity’ pool and waterfall through a small waterfall. On the left side as you enter through the main door is the kitchen, which connects through a door with a space in the living room for the dining room. On the right side as you enter through the main door there is a room for an office, and following the corridor you reach the wing of the house for the bedrooms. Master bedroom space, with two dressing rooms and bathroom. Total space of 60m². From the master bedroom there is access to an upper floor with a space for a gym that opens onto a terrace with views of the roof that could be covered, used to expand the gym or for any other use. Views of the forest overlooking the property. The front of the property, with garden, enough space for a heliport (if the ground is leveled), and the lower part of the level ground that was intended to be used as a tennis court, which also has space inclined for bleachers.
1. Access to the Xalapa-Veracruz highway.
2. Only entrance to the access road to the enclosure.
3. Security door to the common area of properties.
4. Security door to access the property.
5. Property. Access: The property connects directly with the Xalapa-Veracruz highway, in the direction of Xalapa. -Distance to the center of the city of Xalapa: 15 minutes. -Distance to the center of the city of Veracruz: 1h 30 minutes. -Distance to the international airport of Veracruz: 1h 30 minutes. -Distance to Chachalacas beach (Veracruz): 1 hour. -Distance to Mexico City: 4 hours.